Friday 30 August 2013

True story with Graphic Designers!

 I have a friend named Abhishek (AL) who is a graphic designer and loves to play with colours. I was just going through some of his random flyers which were designed by him for his clients and found that some were exclusively well finished whereas some appeared to be very pale in appearance. From my personal experience I can say that AL is a very versatile guy who maintains high standards for himself. But in this case, it was very dull and lacked his finishing touches.

When enquired from him, he said that it was the client's wish and moreover he was very irritated with the client's habit of constant monitoring. On the first instance it just appeared to me that he was just kidding and would soon add up some sparkling effects but however, none took place and he delivered the same to the client in the same state. But then this had confused me as how come such a versatile designer leave his tasks looking so ordinary?

Later that evening, while sipping a cup of coffee with him I realized something, designers are like birds. They love freedom. When you constantly try to catch them, their original potential remains to the limit space which the client provides.

It is very important to ensure that Graphic Developers are provided with freedom in respect of designing such that the best can come out form them. And by the time I am busy typing these, he has made a lovely tattoo on my shoulders with his pen. Looks amazing! <3

Graphic Designer in Kolkata with clients on their head


Graphic Designers in Kolkata with freedom

1 comment:

  1. This is love, thanks for the share. Also, visit our website if you are looking for assistance with your nursing assignment:

    Nursing Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete